Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementing and managing day to day Azure services.
- Hands-on management of services, software, and virtual hardware. This includes provisioning, monitoring, upgrading, configuration management, troubleshooting, documentation, and maintenance.
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of problems and user requests through an established trouble ticketing system.
- Install, configure and maintain various Windows OS versions and associated applications.
- Perform standard administration tasks (OS installs, application and patch management)
- Document procedures, systems, services, and software.
- Work with devops team to provide automation of tools and rollouts
- 5+ years of installing, configuring, and supporting the following
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and/or newer
- Active Directory
- Comfortable dealing with users with varying levels of IT knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate cross team within IT and user community.
- Must have the ability to be available after hours as needed to be part of the On-Call rotating schedule
- Problem solving and troubleshooting abilities diagnose and triage technical issues, formulating plans, communications, and resolutions.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.