Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Assist in preparation of the Quarterly and Annual Reports on Form 10-Q/K and manage the internal and external review for these documents, including preparation of SEDAR filing documents.
- Participate in XBRL tagging of financial statements
- Create and maintain SEC calendar to inform parties of necessary deadlines
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide US GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner
- Advise management on technical US GAAP accounting, SEC financial reporting and accounting policy issues and questions; Conduct technical accounting research and document technical accounting conclusions
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditors
- Develop and oversee the implementation and management of certain SOX related controls over the financial reporting functions
- Provides support to groups in the Corporate Accounting department on an as-needed basis.
- Performs other financially related tasks, as required.
Required Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA strongly preferred
- A minimum of 6 years accounting experience and familiarity with areas of technical accounting, financial reporting and SEC reporting.
- Big 4 Public accounting experience or experience working for an SEC registered public company
- Strong and extensive knowledge of US GAAP financial accounting standards including FASB, SEC, and PCAOB pronouncements
- Prior experience with JDE and Essbase (including Smartview and AdHoc reporting), Hyperion Financial Management and MFRP preferred; Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel required
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills with an ability to prioritize
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a commitment to quality and integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet required deadlines
- Ability to evaluate, develop and improve or establish financial policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently and manage processes and projects across multi-functional groups
- Maintain organized and detailed files documenting accounting issues, processes, and procedures
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.