Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Field expert and technical consultant to internal and external clients on Midas platform configuration, tools and operations as well as technical issues, and upgrade processes for a variety of clients in a complex healthcare enterprise environment.
- Ensures advancement of Midas technology through the development and documentation of gold-standard platform configuration based on client’s unique mix of modules, strategic goals, and systemization.
- Informs clients of best practices related to health care operations and technology systems management.
- Provides domain expertise based on independent review and analysis of client environment to systematize upgrade process to incorporate technical requirements and mechanisms to support product enhancements/new feature-functionality.
- Works with other technical and product teams to develop consistent and value added implementation and upgrade processes and programs across all Midas product groups.
- Collaborates with implementation and consulting team members to assess the enterprise wide implications of change and provides leadership and exercise judgement in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining productive results.
- Participates in developing detail process flow diagrams specific to the executive level summary, reports, and presentations.
MIDAS Suite exprience is required!!
Collaborates with advanced analytics implementation, integration, data analysis, and support teams to achieve strategic advisory plans and engagement service delivery.
• Provides consulting services and solution recommendations to companies to solve middle to complex business challenges, create value, improve growth, maximum business efficiency and profitability
• Builds a customer-focused relationship with complex tiered clients to identify business challenges and arrive at the best solution.
• Conducts needs analysis and mentors less experienced peers, project specifications, and solutions development of a customer's business challenges.
• Collaborates across multiple internal teams (e.g. finance, risk management, marketing, supply chain, IT, HR) to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work.
• Facilitates working sessions and assists less experienced staff with (or may lead in) creating proposals, state of work, responding to request for proposal, and presenting proposals to clients.
• Identifies additional product/service opportunities.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.