Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
3rd Shift - Tuesday through Saturday, Midnight - 8am
The NOC team is responsible for detecting, analyzing, documenting, and coordinating timely response to CLCS service issues 24x7x365. These service issues are reported through alerts generated by CLCS’ multiple review platforms (OmniX, Viewpoint, and Relativity) and their related internal servers, storage, and databases, as well as off-hours calls and emails from CLCS employees and customers. Using established Incident Response Procedures, NOC analysts evaluate alerts and escalate to the appropriate handler, providing additional data as available to help troubleshoot the problem. The NOC continues to follow-up with any additional resources until the incident is resolved.
- Operate the NOC Console, NOC call-in phone, and other error-reporting systems
- Escalate reported or detected issues to the appropriate team (e.g., DBAs, SysOps, App Developers, etc.) but continue to own the overall resolution of the issue
- Provide first level support for Site Issues
- Moderate weekly release maintenance window activities
- Document efficient procedures for timely resolution of known Issues and Incidents
- Code additional monitoring scripts or tools that augment the overall Monitoring System (optional, skill dependent)
- Basic computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with diverse audiences of varying degrees of expertise
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust to a rapidly growing, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Highly reliable and organized with a strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to assist in coverage of other shifts as needed
Optional Desirable Qualifications:
- Customer service experience
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, especially Outlook
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Programming experience (PHP, perl, bash)
- Experience with database design and implementation (MySQL, Oracle)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.