Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
• Designs and develops standards for all backbone infrastructure for US Real Estate, including data centers, which involve Power supplied by generators or street power, UPS, ATS, CRAC units, RTU's, Backflow systems etc.
• Provides technical electrical, mechanical and plumbing SOP's and MOP's for all buildings and determines PM cycles.
• Prioritizes all tasks for critical and non-critical environments during construction through the entire building life-cycle.
• Directs contractors and subcontractors to work in compliance with local and national codes.
• Validates all design concepts meet safety, operational and commercial codes and objectives.
• Analyzes the integrity of schedules for design/build and refresh of infrastructure environments, noting critical path, forecast of dates of milestones and risk aggravators or mitigators.
• Key consultant for project managers and facility managers in troubleshooting problems and advises on repair or replace.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.