Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
The Product Designer will be a critical member of the Conduent Legal and Compliance Analytics (CLCA) team. Our new VIA platform provides custom solutions to Fortune 500 clients that automates business processes, reduces costs, and mitigates risk. Our solutions are powered by machine learning and AI, and provide advanced insights with data analytic dashboards.
As the design lead, you will be responsible for driving the user experience vision across all product solutions on our new VIA platform. You will build the design framework for configurable components used to build out these solutions to enable consistency and efficient development turnaround. Integrating with the agile process and working closely with the product owners and development teams will be critical to promote the voice of the user throughout the development lifecycle.
A successful candidate for the Product Design role is someone with a positive, can-do approach to evaluating and pursuing new ideas, and applying appropriate judgment to ensure that processes support developing these solutions. This key role will help guide our teams to develop a compelling and innovative product portfolio to grow our business and provide a clear competitive advantage.
- Lead the user experience strategy for a dynamic business solutions and analytics platform
- Design a library of components that are configurable to be used across a variety of business use cases, and collaborate with front-end developers to build out the library
- Guide and determine the information architecture of new and existing product solutions
- Collaborate with Product Owners to build mockups for new product solutions
- Collaborate with Product Owners and development teams throughout sprints to create feature mockups and specifications, solve defect issues, and approve usability for releases
- Build business cases for new UX improvement functionality
- Build out user personas, user journey maps, etc. to inform and unify other departments on the needs of the end user
- Formal training or degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in UI/UX or Product Design roles
- Experience in software design and/or B2B is preferred but not required
- User-centric mindset and advanced problem-solving skills
- Experience working and collaborating in agile development teams
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize time in a fast-paced environment working on multiple initiatives
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Sketch, and InVision
- Knowledge of, or experience in responsive design
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.