Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
6 Years’ experience with the following: C#, .NET
• Architecting, designing, developing and maintaining C# .NET solutions and enterprise grade software.
• Participating in the design and development of complex pricing rules and back-end software.
• Communicating with Product Management to understand business requirements and translate into technical specifications.
• Designs, develops, tests and delivers various software modules in the workers compensation, bill review, bill repricing and claims processing industry.
• Uses C#, SQL, ADO, JSON, XML, IIS, web services, and/or various .NET / SQL Server tools on Windows platform.
• Develops reusable unit/integration testing tools in order to minimize defects delivered to the Quality Assurance environment.
• Meets software quality imperatives in order to reduce iterations with the Quality Assurance Department in delivering solutions.
• Delivers software that meets client functional needs and SLAs, as well as requirements in terms of security, reliability, scalability, performance, maintainability and other coding standards.
• Documents technical specifications, software design and release notes. Adhere to software development lifecycle processes and SSAE 16 audit requirements.
• Produces well-structured software and clear documentation that enables others to extend the work and allows the platform to evolve.
• Assists in the troubleshooting and resolution of issues escalated from Technical Services or QA.
• Collaborates closely with the Product Management & Compliance teams to specify solutions that meet the business requirements and to ensure design goals are met. Builds effective working relations with the QA, Technical Services, Information Services and Account Management teams.
These specifications are general guidelines based upon the minimum considered essential to perform effectively in this position. The incumbent is required to have:
• 6+ years’ experience developing complex C# .NET
o Able to transform complex business rules and requirements into bill review pricing engine.
• Strong OO software design / architecture skills and knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
• College degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent required.
• Demonstrated track record of delivering software product releases on-time and within budget.
• Ability to analyze and understand complex workflows and processes, and develop innovative approaches to streamline and automate them.
• The ability to effectively and efficiently manage and prioritize work, with the ability to handle multiple activities with changing priorities simultaneously.
• Effective oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to develop long-term business relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues independently and to problem-solve complex technical issues.
• Ability to function as a team player and to be a self-starter.
• Ability to grasp complex requirements and specifications, then break them down for the purpose of implementation.
• Ability to determine how changes impact customers and other systems.• Competency to utilize Company software, proficiency in Microsoft software applications and a willingness to learn new systems as necessary.
• Designs, develops documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software systems and/or applications.
• Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
• Conducts software design meetings and analyses user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Drives Proof of concept for new programs and platform initiatives in collaboration with Architects / Conduent Technology Innovation team.
• Reviews technical specifications based on stated business requirements.
• Serves as a technical expert/architect on the project being accountable for technical delivery of project.
• Establishes and ensures design and code review process to ensure code quality.
• Ensures product compliance to Non-functional requirements – Response time, Performance, Security, Usability and other Non-Functional Requirements.
• Evaluates and ensures the product complies to regulatory & business requirements.
• Plans for and manages application release and deployment roadmap and documentation.
• Participates in RFP (Request for Proposal) technical solutioning and estimation in collaboration with Technology Solutions Management team.
• Implements best practices and Software Development Life Cycle processes within the team.
• Grooms and builds next layer of technical leadership in team.
• Provides estimates, budgets, project flow, client updates and meeting expectations along with keeping up to team aspirations.
• Works with team to address risk and implement mitigation plans.
• Shares best practices across teams.
• Provides feedback for performance appraisals of team members.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.