Analyst Relations Leader - Government / Public Sector
Looking for East Coast candidates with remote capabilities.
- Develop, manage and implement Advisor Relations plan.
- Manage perception of Conduent’s offerings and capabilities.
- Maintain strong relationships with advisors including proactive engagement in strategy advisory days, hosted events, industry forums, webinars, briefings, newsletters, etc.
- Project manage responses for vendor evaluations like ISG, KPMG, EY, PwC, Deloitte, etc.
- Proactively manage relationships with advisory firms in North America liaising closely with business development and sector/functional leadership.
- Develop a pipeline of advisor-led opportunities
- Monitor trends and strategic developments in order to provide counsel to internal stakeholders.
- Track performance against established goals.
- 7-10+ years’ work experience in analyst and/or advisor relations
- Excellent connections with tier 1 and 2 analysts
- BA or BS degree required
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with senior leadership
- Ability to travel up to 30% to meet with analysts, attend conferences and internal stakeholders
- High level of computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook internal/external communications
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.