Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Drive sales velocity by facilitating deals through the inquiry-to-order process; working with reps on pricing strategy, legal on deal structure, finance/accounting on deal terms and conditions along with approvals
- Performing sales support based activities for Sales Leadership & Sales Executives
Serves as a primary liaison for Sales Managers and Sales Executives to perform business and sales analytics to meet sales objectives.
- Support Sales Leadership with their sales forecast on a weekly basis
- Manage data integrity of our CRM, Salesforce.com; provide analysis and create reports to bring insights to sales reps and sales managers
- Utilize Business Intelligence systems and processes to enable informed decision making
- Provide training to reps on new systems, processes and policies in conjunction with respective business owners; e.g. Marketing, Finance, Legal and Information Systems
- Assist with sales headcount capacity planning and analysis
- Provides ad hoc analyses to understand quotas and/or sales rep performance.
- Prepares compiles, analyzes, and evaluates data on sales performance metrics, including trends.
- Contributing to and managing projects.
- Utilizing analytical ability to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years work experience, with 2+ years Sales Operations or Finance experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate fashion in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SFDC a must (salesforce.com CRM)
- Experience working with in a Sales environment
- Experience with Xactly preferred
- Strong analytics background
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.