Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
We have an excellent opportunity for a software support technician role within our offices in Havant. Strong customer service skills, the ability to troubleshoot and investigate incidents are the key attributes required. If you have any relevant or similar experience, we want you to be part of our team.
Working within the 2nd line Support team you will be responsible for ensuring effective technical support is provided to all calls escalated to the team. You will be covering all aspects of our bespoke software for our client systems. You will contribute towards a highly professional team delivering support to our customers.
You will have a strong customer-focused approach and be experienced in working in a support helpdesk environment with the ability to work calmly and efficiently. You will manage your own workload ensuring required outputs for efficient and effective working are met whilst maintaining the required quality standards.
You will take on responsibility and should be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
What you will be doing:
- Providing 2nd line support directly to end-users and customers on our in house bespoke software.
- Logging incidents, service requests, changes, and problem tickets in our support platform
- Troubleshooting and resolving escalated support calls and emails from customers following First Line triage
- Meeting response times according to our Service Level Agreements
- Escalation of more complex issues to the relevant teams
- Visiting customer sites where necessary to support account reviews and project deployments
- Supporting the training and development of the First Line team
- Great communications skills both written and verbal
- Customer-focused approach
- The ability to troubleshoot issues across multiple platforms
- Strong foundation knowledge of core IT suites, MS Office and Windows.
- Experience in issue resolution to agreed service levels and targets
- The ability to self-organise and prioritise workload
- A level of flexibility
- A passion for technology
- Experience as a 2nd line technician
- A natural interest in putting forward new ideas to improve processes
- A desire to develop your career
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with supporting bespoke software
- Experience with Microsoft IIS is preferred, but not essential
- Experience with Microsoft SQL is preferred, but not essential
Please upload a CV and Covering Letter as part of your application. This can be sent as 1 document. Thank you.
Please note that by applying for consideration for employment, you give Conduent your permission to process your data. This communication provides access to our Candidate Privacy Notice. It explains in clear language what information we collect, how we use it, and the choices and controls you have. Please carefully read our Candidate Privacy Notice: http://www.conduent.com/data-protection-notices/candidate-data-protection-notice/