Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Responsible for the delivery of the KPIs of the immediate team, including quality, productivity and compliance parameters.
- Delivers regular and timely coaching and feedback to the team members to enhance performance.
- Ensures proper and timely dissemination of all processes and business updates to the team, based on client requirements.
- Supervises the team members, identifying and addressing developmental issues, coaching opportunities and recommending training interventions.
- Accountable for analyzing known best practices for continuous improvement and action plan implementation.
- Responsible for the enforcement of organizational policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Associates level degree preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of at least one year of experience managing a team of 10+ employees in a "Call Center".
- Experience in motivating, coaching, developing and evaluating team’s performance
- Ability to handle pressure and multiple-competing priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated business communications skills, verbal and written, required.
- Excellent computer skills and aptitude (Microsoft Office)
- Self-directed, motivated and goal oriented with strong sense of urgency.
- Skilled at managing time and priorities through organization and prioritization.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Schedule Flexibility to work any shift and work day (6:45 am and 11 pm)
- Payroll management (Kronos/FEPS)
- Cisco/Avaya basics
- Nice/IEX basics
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.