Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
The CQI Department is currently seeking interested candidates who have historically/consistently demonstrated:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong self-management abilities
- Analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Flexibility/Adaptability and “Can Do” attitude
In addition to the job description outlined below, this role involves a fair amount of “other duties” as assigned, including frequently assisting other units (Eligibility, Call Center, Training, etc.)
Position Purpose: Reporting directly to the Continuous Quality Improve (CQI) Supervisor, the CQI Specialist ensures elements of the Quality Assurance Plan are carried out and contractually required performance requirements are maintained. Perform quality assurance reviews on all components of the operations and conduct call monitoring, eligibility determination reviews and other unit monitoring, based on the QA policies and procedures.
Essential Job Duties
- Perform quality assurance reviews on all components of the operations in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
- Monitor and assess functions to ensure contractual and quality performance standards are maintained in mailroom functions, inbound and outbound calls, data entry, correspondence processing, enrollment processing, eligibility processing and determination, premium processing, complaint/grievance processes, training activities, and HR procedures
- Maintain technical and program policy proficiency in the NJ Family Care program and maintain proficiency in contract requirements
- Monitor and assess individual/group performance against established standards/requirements
- Enter QA review results into database for quality assurance scorecard reporting
- Identify, develop, and assist in the execution of corrective action measures as needed to maintain or re-gain compliance in a timely manner
- Provide feedback to leadership team and assist in addressing education/training needs with Project Director, Managers and Supervisors to include preparing summaries and presentations when appropriate
- Compile and analyze data to assist with contractually required, ad hoc, and internal management reports as needed
- Participate in and contribute to the quality improvement process
- Assist in collecting information for staff performance reviews by monitoring individual and group performance against established standards.
- Provide feedback to leadership staff of areas for improvement.
- Work with management team to develop and executes corrective action plans in the event of contractual non-compliance.
- Participate in training sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.(Including operational assistance to other departments)
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Associates degree preferred required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience providing corporate quality assurance is preferred
- Experience utilizing state-of-the-art technology and quality methods to implement improvements and change in an organization
- Experience in public sector administration, outsourcing/production environment, Medicaid and/or CHIP a plus.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and superior organizational abilities.
- Ability to take initiative, to maintain confidentiality, to meet deadlines, and to work in a team environment essential.
- Prioritize required tasks along with special project demands.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of all areas of operations in order to evaluate quality in work processes.
- Problem solve through analysis and ongoing feedback.
- Develop correction action plans for areas not meeting performance standards through data analysis and trend identification
- Ability to champion change within a formal organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines; flexibility under pressure
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Bilingual is a plus
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Capable of working independently
- Ability to use MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook required.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you and you are in good standing with your existing department please forward your resume , to Tabitha.email@example.com
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.