Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Develop and maintain business and system requirements, technical specifications, and test plans for client’s participant-facing Defined Benefit communications
- Understand the client’s pension plans and how plan provisions translate to participant facing communications
- Responsible for research and handling of client issues, escalations, global inquiries, trend analysis, ad-hoc reporting, special projects, legislative updates, and change requests, as pertaining to participant facing DB communications
- First point of contact for troubleshooting and prioritizing issues
- Execute and own complex research initiatives and the analysis and resolution of technical issues, resulting from operational control breakdowns, legislative changes, or system outages
- Understand and mitigate risk; proactively escalate high risk, complex or problematic issues to business partners
- Work closely with project managers to define and prioritize client projects; coordinate assignment of work among other analysts on the technology team
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the business and technology teams
- Participate in client meetings as needed
- Lead and mentor junior team members
- Complete complex projects and work requests with consistent accuracy and timeliness
- Clearly communicate complex, technical issues in an easily understandable manner
- Work collaboratively with the client, and other internal and external business partners to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- All other duties as assigned
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Defined Benefits and/or benefits administration, a must
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5+ years of experience in a professional, analytical, or similar position
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience writing SQL queries, a plus
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.