Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Do you design amazing presentations? Are you a PPT guru? We are looking for a talented presentation designer who can take presentations to a new level. Show us you are a PPT master. Do you have new innovative ideas and ways to do presentations, tell us about them? Send us a resume and some killer samples.
Minimum Education, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- 8+ years of design experience in oral presentations and proposals.
- A minimum of 6 years of conceptual information graphics experience.
- Experience in understanding request for Orals, RFPs and various types of procurements that are issued by government and commercial entities, i.e: Task Orders, Orals, Sources Sought, etc.
- The ability to think creatively and execute high-end concepts in a proposal environment.
- Experience working with and understanding the various Lines of Business (LoBs) to work effectively among different functions having a wide variation of objectives and proposal preferences.
- Experience with microsites and content management platforms such as Ceros or microsites.
- Ability to travel.
- Weekend and evenings availability necessary.
- Experience in organizing and tracking multiple concurrent tasks.
- Expert PPT skills.
- Expert MS Outlook user.
- Expert Adobe Illustrator skills and experience with Adobe CSS Suite.
- Solid understanding of UX and development best practices.
- Professional concepting of technical solution graphics.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Able to adapt to unique situations and deal with customers who are stressed, short on time, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to real time requests for assistance.
- Effective project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Travel and weekend availability.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.