Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Customer Experience Associate II - Brazilian Portuguese language
Salary: £17,500 plus £1500 KPI bonus opportunity per annum.
Contract: 12 months fixed term contract leading to a permanent contract
Job type: 37.5 hours per week.
Location: Poole, UK
We have an immediate opportunity for you to join our incredible team, working with one of the world’s largest and most innovative technology brands.
If you have experience in Customer Service, Retail, Hospitality, Technology or IT, and speak Brazilian Portuguese and English language, we want you to be part of a Customer Care Operation that supports millions of customers worldwide.
As a customer support representative, you'll provide assistance with apps like Play Store and perform technical troubleshooting Android hardware too.
Full training is provided, so all we want is your amazing customer service skills to help us provide incredible experiences across our 4 media channels – phone, email, chat and social media.
With 500+ employees from over 20 countries, we have one of the most international workforces on the UK’s south coast and are proud to work, develop and engage with people from all walks of life.
If you like the sound of a dynamic, international environment and you take pride in providing outstanding service, come and join us at Conduent, Poole.
How we make Conduent an amazing place to work:
- Open plan offices
- Fun and friendly environment
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and games room
- Social events and parties
- Regular office games and events
- Out-of-office groups, clubs and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes including red-letter days and international trips
- Language sharing opportunities
- Career development – 95% of senior roles are recruited internally
What we provide you with:
- 12 months fixed term contract leading to permanent contract
- Performance based bonus
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays. Pro-rated. depending on working patterns
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Relocation expenses reimbursement (terms and conditions apply)
- Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment
- Life Insurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Phone line
- Discounted Corporate Gym membership
- Free eye test
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts
- Opportunities for career progression within 12 months
- Access to comprehensive learning, training and development
What you’ll be doing
This role is for customer support only so we'll never ask you to cold call and there's no selling either.
Instead, you will:
- Provide customer support via Phone, Chat and Email, Social media for Android apps and hardware
- Be truly awesome with customers and help us deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
- Become a knowledge expert by using internal systems and training to stay up to date with the latest information
- Identify and report emerging trends and customer issues to senior staff
- Bring an awesome can-do attitude to the workplace!
Knowledge of the Android and iOS phones/tablets is helpful, however full training will be provided.
Bournemouth and Poole is one of the fastest growing digital economies in the UK and has 7 miles of golden sands too!
A truly Digital Hub, finance and technology companies are locating here because of talented university students and excellent quality of life.
Just 2 hours from London and accessible via train, coach and plane, Bournemouth & Poole is extremely well connected.
Our office is based near to Bournemouth University and can be reached via a bus service that runs frequently with the stop right outside the office!
If you drive, we’ll be able to find you an off-road parking space or you can car-pool with some of our amazing employees!
Please note that successful applicants for this vacancy must be entitled to work in the UK in order to commence employment.
Please note that by applying for consideration for employment, you give Conduent your permission to process your data. This communication provides access to our Candidate Privacy Notice. It explains in clear language what information we collect, how we use it, and the choices and controls you have. Please carefully read our Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.conduent.com/data-protection-notices/candidate-data-protection-notice/