Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
• Analyzes and Develops positive user experience by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods.
• Designs architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design.
• Translates user behavior into media structure and elements; preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mockups; developing and completing usability test plans. • Evaluates data or documentation against regulatory requirements, internal compliance requirements and business requirements and follows up as appropriate to ensure compliance in our products.
• Contributes to information architecture and organization success by welcoming related, different, and new requests; helping others accomplish job results.
• Assists in assuring compliance in the company’s operations and provides guidance or oversight to others related to specific areas of expertise.
• Accomplishes information architecture work by orienting, training, assigning, and coaching employees.
• Develops architecture cost models and meets those standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
• Assists with highly sensitive or complex projects critical to the organization.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.