Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- This is a permanent full-time exempt position with benefits as of the first day of employment
- All applicants MUST provide an answer to ALL questions on the questionnaire
- Only applicants with the applicable skills and experience will be considered
- Must be a currently eligible to work in the USA for any employer without sponsorship
- Relocation expenses/reimbursements is not applicable
Conduent Business Services is seeking a Client Account Manager/Project Manager (with mortgage and or consumer loans industry experience) who’ll serve as the primary point of contact for the client. In this role, the successful incumbent should have experience with our BlitzDocs Enterprise Application (or SaaS experience) and will define how customers will incorporate the BlitzDocs application into their business. They’ll also be responsible for daily account management, providing virtual product support/training and ensuring that the overall client experience is positive. This client facing Account Manager will oversee projects through its entire life-cycle, from post-proposal stage to implementation and rollout with follow-up tasks including reporting and best practices.
This is a remote/WFH position for qualified candidates preferably residing in the Atlanta, Georgia region. The Account/Project Manager will report directly to the Senior Manager, Mortgage Services (BICM).
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide best practices within the BlitzDocs Enterprise Application that defines how customers will incorporate the product into their business.
- Respond immediately to customer inquiries, complaints, and requests.
- Document customized solutions based on customers electronic delivery needs and collaborate with SME Account Managers for deployment and change management activities.
- Provide consulting and virtual training for customers on how to implement our internet-based mortgage application – the individual in this role will coordinate the entire roll out to the customer and act as the liaison between the Product Manager and the Developers.
- Assist in directing Account Support Reps in project protocols and standards.
- Troubleshoot user problems (internet, fax, printer & scanner).
- Assist in user setup and system configuration /administration.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical bachelor’s degree is desired by not required. Seven (7+) years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must have prior experience working in the mortgage (financial/consumer loans) industry
- Prior experience with BlitzDocs or any similar SaaS products is highly desired
- Three (3+) years of experience working in a PC support environment.
- Three to five (3-5+) years of experience working in a technical support, 2nd level or escalation role resolving customer issues with web-based solutions.
- A minimum of two (2) years of customer project management experience, including multiple department implementation in internet software implementations.
- At least two (2) years of account management and/or project management experience in software environment with hosted solution or online application.
- Advanced PC skills.
- Must have knowledge in the following areas:
- Service Delivery
- Account Management
- Financial and Consumer Loans industry
- Project Management
- Client implementation
- Web services
- Intermediate MS Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Power Point) and MS Project.
- Knowledge of relational databases and internet applications.
- Effective time management, documentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task in a changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Skilled in detailed requirements gathering/elicitation and consulting practices.
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written) inclusive of strong presentation skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% to be on site with clients.
- Must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship
- Must consent to, and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.