Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
This position is part of the Corporate regulatory compliance team integrated with the prepaid card and benefits disbursements operation. The candidate will support the regulatory compliance demands of the prepaid card and benefit payments operations requiring specialized subject-matter knowledge and experience. The candidate will report to the senior analyst responsible for regulatory compliance across this business operation and will work closely with Senior Compliance personnel to implement needed regulatory changes. The candidate will ensure compliance related reports are being submitted to banking partners in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with banking partner SLA/Contracts. Responsibilities for managing the daily compliance tasks include:
- Interact with program managers to integrate compliance in their operations and new service offerings.
- Develop, implement, update and maintain cardholder agreements to ensure compliance.
- Execute day to day BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Program activities.
- Oversee vendor to ensure proper functioning of the OFAC solution.
- Manage banking partner’s monthly Regulation E Self-Testing Audit.
- Maintain and manage compliance collateral repository/software.
- Audit return mail packages to review and confirm correct card holder collaterals .
- Generally support compliance and senior compliance oversight staff as needed and delegated
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, plus work experience in prepaid cards/financial services/banking
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in prepaid card/financial/banking services industry.
- 1+ years of bank regulatory compliance experience.
- AML/BSA/OFAC experience
- Knowledge of Regulation E: Electronic Funds Transfer Act/UDAAP
General Skills and Competency:
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with operations managers and peers
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a professional and timely manner
- Able to adapt/respond quickly to change/new information.
- Must be detailed oriented with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.