Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Directs and Monitors daily operations of a group or unit of CSRs or Team Leads on all activities associated with Call Center operations, including following policies and procedures with in the Call Center.
- Adheres to established performance and service standards. Implements process and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of Call Center.
- Ensures productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards.
- Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies. Works on issues of limited scope.
- Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Interacts daily with subordinates and/or functional peer groups. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information.
- Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules. A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit or sub-unit. Generally supervises semi-skilled employees.
- Motivates and coaches employees
- The above listed responsibilities are including but not limited to-Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years in Call Center Supervisor/Management.
- Experience in Healthcare setting strongly preferred.
- Excellent listening and empathy skills
- Ability to use tact and judgment in communicating and providing an appropriate response on a case-by-case basis
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to resolve conflict, resolve customer complaints, and foster/maintain a good working relationship with client and providers
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organization, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter who takes imitative and adapts well to change. Ability to work effectively with limited oversight.
High School Diploma and/or a BS/BA degree and/or equal work experience in customer service, call center management, public relations, education, or a related field
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.