Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
• Designs, develops documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software systems and/or applications.
• Correlates, transforms Business Requirement into System Definition & have clear idea of solution and propose it with clarity.
• Communicates using flowcharts, unified data language, Data flow Diagram to peers and junior associates.
• Serves as technical expert on development projects. • Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
• Understands various software architecture and their implementation methods.
• Identifies gaps in system/requirements software development model.
• Creates technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Supports maintains, and documents software functionality.
• Analyzes codes to find causes of errors and revises programs as needed.
• Participates in code reviews.
• Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Consults with end user to prototype, refine, tests, and debugs programs to meet needs.
• Conducts tasks and assignments as directed.
• Works under minimal supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.