Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Manager of Sales Analytics & Insights will develop and execute on an analytical framework for decision making regarding market segmentation, sales opportunity valuation, predictive modeling / account prioritization, and territory deployment. This person is expected to partner with BU Sales Leadership, Sales Finance, and other functional areas within Sales Operations to identify market opportunities and drive how Conduent executes on its sales strategy.
- Understand industry best practices in valuing sales potential, predictive modeling and account prioritization
- Determine new ways to segment by assessing overall addressable market, and current penetration across various sub-segments
- Help develop, refine and modernize account potential modeling tools to help determine optimal customer coverage, informing headcount planning
- Develop and deploy sales deployment guidelines to help leaders in making alignment decisions
- Lead sales territory design process, making recommendations for optimal territory structure across sales roles
- Create structure where account potential valuation is incorporated into sales quota setting decisions
- Partner with sales reporting team to develop standardized territory reporting and drive adoption amongst sales leaders
- Complex analytical and modeling skills
- Ability to formulate problem statements and structure analysis to solve them
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional and matrix teams
- Ability to influence executive leaders
- Team and organizational leadership
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
- Client-focused mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 6-8 years’ experience in a sales operations or analytics organization
**Travel approximatelyl 20% - less if located within close proximity to Florham Park, NJ office.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.