Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- Ascertains the nature of the transaction/call and assesses whether it can be handled in place, needs to be transferred, or further follow-up is required, in order to provide client with appropriate resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to past transactions/case notes, analyzing case by case as needed.
- Executes routine inbound and outbound call center activities concerning the business products/services, using alternatives as per standard scripts and established guidelines and under supervision, in order to meet SLAs.
- Provides customer with appropriate customized information requested
- Derives all necessary information from customer to update database
- Escalates issues to senior levels as needed, based on reports on complaints or concerns, explaining company policies to customers
- Responsible for the end-to-end resolution of the customer issue which might include the inbound transaction, follow-up calls and final closure statement.
- Ensure open communications and coordinate production efforts at all levels within Provider Operations and inter-departmentally.
- Assist in ensuring that service level agreements are being met by monitoring the call center agents on an as needed basis to maintain availability, readiness, and activity standards.
- Assist in planning and implementing department goals and make recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist on the phone when the call volume is high.
- Cross train in other departments in order to assist when additional support is needed (MSCAN, Call Center, EDI support, etc.)
- Research provider issues.
- Assist Team Lead with any research task assigned by Supervisor
- Extensive claims resolution research.
- Manage assigned work Queues – Research, Written, MS Inquiries
- Perform System testing of Call Simplicity and CWAS
- Consults with supervisor or manager as issues requiring clarification arise.
- Review desktop protocol (HIPAA Guidelines) and ensure employees are adhering to policy.
- Maintain a strong customer service focus.
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment.
- Report all system issues to Help Desk ITSS and management immediately.
- Maintain Provider Services values
- Operate as a team player
- Support change
- Establish good working relationships with co-workers and the Client.
- Perform the documentation related tasks for a particular project or all projects in general.
- Other duties assigned
Ideal Candidate will be expected to exhibit the following in their daily activity
- High School Diploma, preferable Associate Degree
- Must have at least 1 year of Customer Service Skills
- Proficiency using computer and Microsoft Office suite, preferably Microsoft Office 2007.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills in order to work in a team environment and interact with personnel at all levels.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to ensure effective, positive communication between his/her supervisor, co-workers and/or Client.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (overtime) when required.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment and be able to handle stress.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.