Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Fluent Spanish (read, speak and write)
- Only applicants with the applicable/required skills/experience will be considered
- All applicants must complete the questionnaire in-full (including compensation)
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship
- This is a permanent full-time position. No agencies, B2B or contractors.
- Local candidates only
- This position is not eligible for relocation reimbursements expenses.
The primary role of this individual is to function as a licensed professional nurse engaged in the practice of providing telephonic patient support and education. This position is responsible for the management of a defined list of patients who require initial and periodic assessment and education about their disease, therapy, and treatment progress. The nurse will interact internally with case managers and externally with healthcare professionals, prescriber office staff, TMS Health client representatives and manufacturer field representatives in the execution of their duties. The Practice of Nursing within the program encompasses the development and delivery of standardized patient assessments and education programs using the nurses’ own professional judgment. This position will also perform patient counseling, provide drug information to other healthcare professionals, ensure proper documentation and recordkeeping for all interactions, provide information on specific drug therapy, drug administration, side effects and side effect management, and carry out interventions when appropriate.
This position is located in Chesapeake, Virginia, and reports directly to the Associate Director of Client Services, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Answers incoming calls in professional manner following client guidelines and Business Rules
- Perform outgoing calls in professional manner following client guidelines and Business Rules
- Manages calls in a personal, systematic and organized manner
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Display exemplary phone etiquette following approved call scripts
- Focus and provide exemplary customer service
- Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity towards patient/family rights and confidentiality
- Complies with departmental standards regarding training, professional development, communication, management of workload, and safety/emergency situations
- Completes all necessary compliance training in specified timeframe
- Understands and utilizes Phone system and records appropriate information in the CRM database in accordance with customer Business Rules and training
- Administer programs that enable patients to overcome adherence barriers to medication
- Manage performance to consistently meet or exceed KPI's
- Interact with patients via phone to educate, motivate, and empower them at every step of the initiation process, and transition to adherence support.
- Act as a readily available resource to answer any questions on administration of product
- Provides initial patient assessments and surveys, coordination of supplies, coordination and documentation of injection training, reporting of adverse events, and clinical review of all information needed to complete the Care Management function.
- Ensures patient compliance by reviewing patient profiles, answering patient medical inquiries, contacting appropriate medical professionals, referring patients when needed to the appropriate departments, and discussing discrepancies with appropriate parties to assure adherence to plan of care.
- Complete all tasks while complying with federal, state, and local regulations, HIPAA guidelines, and corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
- Complete all job functions in a professional and ethical manner.
- Conduct and coordinate appeals on issues of utilization and therapy management.
- Travel up 25% as required
- Other responsibilities as directed by Conduent leadership
- MUST be bi-lingual: Spanish (read, speak and write)
- RN degree or diploma from an accredited Nursing Program is desired. LPN may be considered with experience.
- Bachelor’s degree desired (but not required), or 3-5 years in clinical setting or a combination of education and experience
- Infectious disease experience desired
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be an effective and strong communicator with patients, families, doctors, and insurance providers;
- Must be capable of understanding and explaining the features of Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurance options.
- Possess an In-depth knowledge of health care services and medical terminology is a requirement as well.
- Must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship
- Must consent to, and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.