Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
As Service Desk Agent you will provide support to the business operations and suppliers by answering their queries raised via e-mail or phone.
· Timely and professional response (both: in English and your language) on queries regarding Accounts Payable raised to Service Desk
- via e-mail - using CRM application (Right Now)
- via phone - from 9am to 4pm; (ca. 20% of volume)
- via other channels (web, post)
· Direct phone contacts with vendors and employees from client entities within agreed opening timeframes
· Registering the queries raised via phone/other channels in CRM application
· Active troubleshooting to identify the issue root causes, and based on that:
- proper ticket categorization and tracking
- redirecting to proper Backoffice contacts (includes translating local queries into English)
· Cooperation with back office teams and Clients’ business units to solve the query
· Facilitate communication between Conduent, client contacts and requestor
· Ensure client satisfaction and operational results (SLA’s) by:
- providing accurate and complete information within agreed timings
- ensuring effective communication between all parties involved
- client-oriented and professional communication
· Building a positive working relationship within the team and with external customer representatives
· Active backup and support for team members (incl. process trainings, replying to the queries raised in different languages using standard texts available, support other AP processes when needed)
· Working as part of a team, to share knowledge and work together to increase performance standards
· Active participation in team meetings and improvement projects.
· Ensure process documentation quality and completeness.
· Internal/external reports preparation when required.
· Completing other tasks delegated by the supervisor or team leader
· Following work standards and rules defined by Conduent and the Client
· Participation in various projects and active looking for process improvements.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.