Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Position Description: Senior App Dev & Support Engineer
Conduent Business Services is seeking a Senior App Dev & Support Engineer to join the Conduent Mortgage Services team. The Senior App Dev & Support Engineer will be tasked to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. The successful incumbent will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
- Design and develop web applications using Microsoft development tools.
- Will be expected to analyze business rules and provide detailed technical specifications.
- Participate in overall system design as well as individual sub-systems or components, including providing development estimates.
- Implement components and sub-systems in accordance with agreed upon designs.
- Unit testing of code.
- Participate in development of best practices.
- Participate in design and code reviews for other team members.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Six (6+) years of experience in Web application development using C#/.Net and SQL Server.
- Six (6+) years of experience in the development and implementation of client/server and web-based applications.
- Five (5+) years of experience with Webforms.
- Three (3+) years of technical lead experience.
- Three (3+) years of experience with databases, including MS SQL Server.
- Two (2+) years of experience working with MVC.
- Two (2+) years of experience working with jQuery.
- Excellent software development skills and extensive experience in developing software systems using .NET and C#.
- Strong design and documentation skills.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written).
- Experience developing component-based applications.
- Experience with software analysis, design, testing, and documentation.
- Experience with queuing technologies (RabbitMQ or MSMQ), jQueryUI, and/or other jquery libraries.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.