Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
• Oversees the utilization of the organization's Business Analyst team who serve as primary liaisons between internal and/or external customers and Information Technology Teams (IT) to define business requirements for systems fixes and enhancements to meet customer and organizational objectives and needs.
• Builds a customer-focused relationship with internal and/or external customers management team to align project objectives, and to continuously promote the organization's ability for their domain expertise and problem solving abilities.
• Approves and may present recommendations on high-impact proposal/requirements documents and solutions development which is Project specific.
• Manages the development, growth and quality of Business Analyst staff and delivery services in order to build and improve well rounded teams.
• Provides domain specific subject matter expertise (advisory) to customers and remains current on trends in the marketplace.
• Facilitates and coordinates the approval of day-to-day recommendations of the business analyst team related to SLAs, operating procedures, governance structures and metrics for process improvement.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.