Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Salary: £17,500 + £1500 KPI Bonus opportunity per annum
Contract: 12 months fixed term contract leading to permanent contract
Job Type: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week. Shifts between 08:00 and 20:30 Monday to Friday and 09:00 and 17:00 weekends (1 in 2 weekends worked
Location: Poole, UK
If you have experience in Customer Service and speak the French and English language we want you to be part of a Customer Care Operation that supports millions of customers worldwide. You will be helping customers who need support with mobile/desktop, payments, hardware, cloud storage, accounts, and other end user issues. Experience with Android and iOS is desirable but we provide comprehensive tools and training so you can focus on providing world class service.
With over 500 employees we have one of the most international workforces on the UK’s south coast and are proud of our engaging workplace.
HOW WE MAKE CONDUENT AN AMAZING PLACE TO WORK
- Open plan offices with a fun and friendly atmosphere
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and games room
- Social events, out-of-office groups, clubs and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes including red-letter days and international trips
- Language sharing opportunities
- Career development – 95% of senior roles are recruited internally
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- 12 months fixed term contract leading to permanent contract (Flexible employment terms are available)
- Full-time employment, guaranteed 37.5 hours per week
- Performance based bonus
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Relocation expenses reimbursement (terms and conditions apply)
- Access to comprehensive learning, training and development and much more.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
This role is for customer support only so we’ll never ask you to cold call and there’s no selling either.
- Provide customer support via Phone, Chat and Email, Social Media for Android apps and hardware
- Be truly awesome with customers and help us deliver outstanding customer
- Become a knowledge expert by using internal systems and training to stay up to date with the latest information
- Identify and report emerging trends and customer issues to senior staff
- Bournemouth and Poole is one of the fastest growing digital economies in the UK and has 7 miles of golden sands too!
- Just 2 hours from London and accessible via train, coach and plane
- Our office is based between Bournemouth and Poole, near to the University and can be reached via a bus service that runs frequently with stops right outside the office!
Successful applicants must be entitled to work in the UK in order to commence employment
Please note that by applying for consideration for employment, you give Conduent your permission to process your data. This communication provides access to our Candidate Privacy Notice. It explains in clear language what information we collect, how we use it, and the choices and controls you have. Please carefully read our Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.conduent.com/data-protection-notices/candidate-data-protection-notice/