Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent is seeking an experienced senior LAN/IT Engineer to manage the data center in their office in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Senior LAN/IT Engineer will be responsible for the overall direction, planning, coordination, monitoring, control and completion of technical projects including Tech Stack upgrade and data center migration.
The senior LAN/IT Engineer must possess the ability to work independently with general guidance from management. The role requires frequent, regular interaction with account management, various teams and team leads as well as with customers. The person must possess exemplary planning, organization, problem analysis and project management skills. In addition, the candidate must be able to work at a detail level when needed to identify issues, risks, root causes, develop mitigation strategies and solutions, identify and track actions to closure. The candidate must be articulate with excellent communication skills, be able to effectively and openly communicate with management, raising issues and risks as early as possible with potential resolutions as well as be able to articulate issues and risks in business language and/or system functionality language. The candidate must be able to manage sub-vendor and client relationships with regards to the project.
- Manage and engage the IT network team and maintain IT assets.
- Manage projects and requests.
- Distribute projects and request to the network team.
- Collaborate with users, vendors, technicians, and managers to understand and assess computing and system needs and requirements.
- Communicate the goals, policies, and procedures of the account to the network team; develop plans to implement these needs.
- Evaluates current technology use and needs of the account and recommends software and hardware improvements.
- Oversee backup, security, and user help systems.
- Remain current on advances in technology.
- Provide technical support to users.
- Prepare and deliver operational or project progress reports.
- Implement and oversees operational budget and expenditures.
- Ensure security of the network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Other duties as assigned/required
- 5+ years of related experience in network and server management
- Project Management experience
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with Windows and Linux Servers
- Experience with Active directory
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with disaster recovery plan
- Experience in maintaining backups and replications
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations is a Plus
Four-year degree in MIS/Computer Science or similar
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.