Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
We are currently hiring in San Francisco, California (Downtown area)
Top Reasons why you want to work with us:
- Full time employment
- Paid training
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Full benefit options
- Fun working environment
- Company discounts
Customer Experience Associate - Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday from 9:00AM – 1:00PM PST
The Customer Experience Center handles telephone, e-mail, and website inquiries. The duties and responsibilities of a Customer Experience Associate include:
- Responding to Customer Inquiries by utilizing information learned during training and resources available through people, customer records, and knowledge management systems.
- Responding to customer inquiries by using professional, effective verbal communication skills; including the ability to convey complex information in clear and concise terms to ensure customer understanding.
- Identifying customer needs by using information provided, system data, clarifying questions, and problem solving to ensure the customer is provided complete and accurate information.
- Adhering to confidentiality requirements and laws to ensure information is disseminated only to authorized individuals.
- Processing required transactions via web-based applications.
- Submitting research requests in a concise yet accurate manner, requiring effective and accurate written communication skills.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the company and client programs, policies, and technology.
- Providing support to other positions/operations in cases of heavy workloads or absences.
- Computer Navigation & Typing Skills 25+ wpm
- Possess excellent listening skills that aim to uncover and understand customer frustrations and disputes
- Excellence communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving skills to work toward first call resolution.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.