Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Team Leads will assist the Operations Supervisors in overseeing daily operations of the Call Center Unit.
- Managing, leadership, training, motivating on a daily basis.
- Monitor/supervise/chart operations and work flow.
- Adjust daily team/staff assignments to accommodate workloads and priorities.
- Collect and tabulate workload statistics.
- Plans, coordinates, reports and assists with the day-to-day operations of the Call Center.
- Monitor individual performance of all Call Center staff.
- Aid staff on computer, telephone, fax, and copier operations.
- Actively participates (with Operations Supervisor) in inter-departmental management meetings and pertinent inter-departmental communications.
- Actively participate in development and documentation of Work plan and associated procedure.
- Support staff and handle escalations on a 24x7x365 basis.
- Enforcing policies & procedures to include operational standards, call metrics, maintaining customer service levels, and improving quality of service.
- Observes professional standards of conduct, attendance and dress code.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Five days a week, schedule to vary based on business need. Hours of operations are 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Overtime may be required.
Possess a high School diploma or GED, 1-3 years of prior customer call center supervisory experience. Previous telephone customer service required. Have knowledge of running reports on the CMS software. Have extensive knowledge of SIEBEL and EPPIC software. Have excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to manage workflows and staffing. Possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Possess and practice multiple levels of leadership. Possess ability to interface with upper level management teams in a clear and concise manner at all times. Knowledgeable of all software used in the call center.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.