Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
As a QA Associate, you will be in charge of evaluating calls from several of our agents across several Sites ranging from Mexico, USA and PR (more might be added), being able to mark and identify error trends and areas of opportunity which will be deployed to the agents and their local leadership team so they work on those and improve the Quality of their entire staff and Site.
Working hand by hand with more than 6 team members, working as a team is fundamental in the success of our operation, we are proud of our “no one is left behind” approach not only for the agents but also with our own team members, we support everyone equally.
· Monitor calls of several Sites in the Conduent Network, locally and Internationally.
· Identify areas of opportunities and being able to coach agents on different Tier Levels.
· Keeping a personal record of evaluations completed to avoid overwork from teammates.
· Identify error trends and report those in a professional manner.
· Commitment in fulfilling daily and monthly goals.
· More responsibilities may be added depending on goals.
· Able to work in a Team environment.
· +6 Months’ work experience in Call Center environment.
· +6 Months’ work as Quality Analyst or Back Office Analyst (Preferable but not necessary).
· High School or higher Academic achievements.
· Good communication Skills.
· English and Spanish proficiency.
· Good computer skills.
· Basic to Intermediate Office 365 knowledge.
· Able to work under pressure to fulfill daily goals.
· Able to work with minor-moderate guidance.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.