Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
The Learning Delivery Specialist role is responsible for supporting training delivery logistics support and scheduling of training events. The ideal candidates are experienced and knowledgeable operations and administration professionals who provide specific support to the end to end process of scheduling corporate training events. Their focus is on providing training delivery logistics support/reporting/data analytics to client business partners and customers.
This Learning Delivery Specialist requires the following behaviors: high-touch relationship building and communication – frequent regular personal interaction necessary to build/maintain relationships; understanding of business programs and needs, quick responsiveness to emergent/customer critical issues – providing in the moment resolution to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. Frequent interaction with management to address training needs/challenges; immediate collaboration, quick response, research, resolve, follow-up, and communication; certification and site readiness is critical to flow of manufacturing in production environment; many moving parts requires agile coordination and extreme attention to detail.
The Learning Delivery Specialist role provides the following services/expertise:
- Rostering | Records Management
- Workflow tool and Learning Management System
- Reporting, data, analytics
- Learner Care | Multi-Tiered User Support
- Facilitate client meetings
- Schedule strategic meetings designed to discuss, capture, and review business requirements, trend analysis data and forecasting of training needs/demand; solve for enrollment challenges, optimization, escalated issues, capacity planning, penalty risk mitigation, etc…
- Perform data analysis and reporting for scheduled events
- Provide the output of data analysis to Boeing
- Records Management | Rostering Management | Learner Care
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships through high customer and service delivery
- Gather, understand, translate, and validate business requirements
- Ability to prepare weekly metric/data reporting in Microsoft Excel and create graphics/visuals of data in PowerPoint for partner/customer meetings
- Prepare, interpret and report data – Ensure data integrity
- Ability to gather, understand, and synthesize business requirements
- Adapt Conduent processes and standards to client needs based upon defined event/session scope
- Ensure classrooms and labs are in a teach ready condition with appropriate tools, materials and supplies on hand
- Print, order and ship learner and instructor materials and kits to US and non-US locations to support learning events
- Provide basic technology support in classrooms
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 3 or more years related work experience, including effective presentation and leadership skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience providing data analytics
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Problem solving, communications – solid verbal/written skills, customer service skills
- Knowledge of and experience with service ticketing systems (e.g. Zendesk, KANA)
- Knowledge Lean six sigma (preferred)
- International | Global support services experience (preferred)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.