Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Part Time - Data Entry
Hourly rate during training will be $10.50 and then will move to our performance based compensation plan
- Provides administrative/clerical support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail sorting or similar activities.
- Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
- Transcribes routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document into an automated system.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of data/assigned work.
- Ability to compare lists of numbers and find mismatches/errors
- Handle multiple assignments
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality, informational accuracy and production
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines.
- Provide backup support to other team/group members in the performance of job duties as assigned
- All other duties as assigned.
Schedule will be 5 days a week, 4-5 hours per day. Total hours worked will be between 20 and 29 hours.
Hours of Operation for the department are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 9 PM. We will work with candidates to determine a schedule within timeframe
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years of related experience.
- Ten Key experience
Preferred Qualifications and Success Factors:
- Accurate typing skills
- Attention to detail/accurate typing skills
- Data entry skills
- Manual dexterity
- Proficiency using Microsoft products – Word, Excel, Outlook, 10 key, calculator, and/or data entry devices.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.