Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Debit Card Dispute Back Office Manager
The Debit Card Disputes Manager is responsible for analytic reporting and ensuring investigations and processing of debit card dispute claims initiated by customers or on behalf of the bank are adequately completed. Additional responsibilities include extensive knowledge of regulation E, banks policies and procedures as well as Mastercard reporting using various Mastercard tools and pre-compliance tracking and reporting.
- Manage a team of 12 FTEs
- Track and report to management key reporting requirements on productivity and status of activities assigned
- Ensure research to customer dispute claims by reviewing card transactions, account records and information provided by merchants; makes a determination or escalates for approval as appropriate.
- Processes credits and reversals based on the outcome of the dispute claims.
- Provide excellent customer service for calls regarding dispute questions and claim information from customers, customer care, and merchants.
- Reviews pending dispute files to see if all required documentation has been provided.
- Process dispute claims in accordance with Regulation E and department/network compliance requirements
- Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid technology and internet searching skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and the ability to navigate financial software applications and payment systems.
- Working knowledge of banking operations, fraudulent investigations, and regulations that relate to overdrawn funds and general risk management including a good understanding of Regulation E.
- Self-starter possessing the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to effectively research and resolve issues and discrepancies.
- Ability to follow directions and apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to work flexible hours; demonstrated good attendance and punctuality
- Outstanding listening and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume business environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- 4+ year’s operations or customer service experience in the banking or financial services industry as a back office operations supervisor/manager.
Education & Certification: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.