Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Serves as communications lead for team
- Plans and executes initiatives for developing detailed user documentation and other resources for state-wide Child Support Enforcement system.
- Responsible for all client mandated formal and informal time-sensitive project deliverables.
- Serves as a primary liaison and facilitates working sessions between internal and/or external customers and Information Technology Teams (IT), to define of business requirements for systems fixes and enhancements of mid to high-tier complexity needed to meet customer and operation objectives.
- Collects data from internal and external customers relating to mid to high-level complexity systems and reporting issues impacting service delivery.
- Writes detailed business functional requirements documents of the operational and/or system changes, ensuring requirements and proposed solutions meet business/customer needs.
- Compiles cost assessment data for projects, and the integration of various project suppliers and vendors.
- Analyzes, recommends and implements requirements changes or improvements to service levels, production, staffing, volume, policies and procedures, user-based systems, financial, audit, compliance, quality, and urgent operations problem resolution.
- Conducts advanced analysis on and is the steward of prepared operations reports on Service Level and Operating Metrics data and trends; develops recommendations where applicable.
- Develops advanced knowledge and considered a resident expert of a business organization, operating processes, user-based systems, and any governing policies and regulations over such programs.
- Mentors less experienced peers with needs analysis, project specifications, and solutions development of an internal/external customer's business challenges.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to direct the efforts of a small team producing in-depth user resources.
- Must have advanced skill at editing and grammar.
- Ability to multitask.
- Need the mindset of never missing deadlines and ability to keep other team members on task.
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization.
- 4 year college degree or similar work experience needed.At least 5 year’s experience in a Child Support Enforcement environment.
- At least 5 years writing and editing instructional materials.
- At least 3 years working in a project-oriented environment.
- Advanced writing and communications skills needed.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.