Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Responsible for the functional software design and development of major complex portions of system software.
- Responsible for coding required to complete selected projects, including presentation, middle, and bottom tier components.
- Responsible for peer review of work done by other developers.
- Responsible for developer testing of selected projects.
- Works with product functional and technical leads to review and finalize requirements analysis for major projects.
- Works with other developers to assist them in design and development.
- If required, analyzes, diagnoses and aids in resolving complex problems that may occur from client locations.
- Develop and maintain documentation as required for development procedures, standards, and design techniques.
- Develop software tools to aid in the internal processes of the company.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or exceptionally relevant software design and programming experience.
– At least five years’ experience in design and development of information systems.
- 5+ years of prior web application programming experience utilizing Microsoft technologies.
- 3+ years of PLSQL and/or TSQL experience
– Demonstrated skill in developing software with security and performance in mind.
- High degree of skill with software design and programming with Microsoft.NET and SQL Server
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems and IIS.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with customers, co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Ability to establish effective, professional working relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to effectively mentor other developers with less experience.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server, Agile Development, Angular, SSO, MVC, Entity Framework, Bootstrap is a plus
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.