Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Purpose of Position:
Summary: Responsible for processing lockbox accounts by extracting the contents, negotiating the checks and preparing the output according to the customer instructions within the timeframes established.
Typically performs basic clerical duties (as above) and/or other clerical duties that require a general knowledge of the department. You will work under direct supervision with limited routine decision-making with guidance from Workflow/Supervisor. You may need to require basic PC skills.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties):
- Operating mail extraction units, making payment processing decisions based on customer requirements
- Performing manual and/or automated sorting of work based on client instructions
- Stage work in an accurate and presentable format for customer capture
- Presenting “clean” documents for capture
- Meeting or exceeding department productivity and accuracy standards
- Cross-train to support all areas of the Lockbox department
Other Responsibilities (Non-Essential Duties):
- Various functions within the Lockbox department
- Other modules (RDE, Scanning, Mail Distribution, Validations, etc.)
Education and Experience (Preferred):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior working experience within a payments/remittance processing environment
Knowledge and Skills (Required):
- Basic computer operating knowledge (touch screen, mouse, reboot, etc)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Basic troubleshooting
- Good communication skills
- Customer-focused, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Acquired basic skills to perform routine tasks
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.