Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent Payment Integrity Solutions Pharmacy Claims Auditor/Reviewer (Pharmacist)
Conduent Payment Integrity Solutions performs in depth pharmacy audits on behalf of our healthcare payer clients. As a Pharmacy Claims Auditor/Reviewer, you’ll be tasked with examining a wide variety of pharmacy records against our client’s pharmacy claim data to ensure billed pharmacy claims are being accurately submitted. You will also be required to represent our clients and conduct Onsite pharmacy audits.
This is a position that will require weekly national travel up to approximately 25%. All travel is booked through the Conduent travel application and booked using a corporate credit card that the successful applicant will apply for upon the start of their employment.
You will be provided a company laptop, equipment and proprietary software to conduct pharmacy audits. This is a salary, FLSA exempt position.
- Examine and interpret pharmacy records against submitted claim data for potential discrepancies
- Utilize specific client instructions, federal and state regulations and standards of practice to properly access pharmacy documentation
- Research board of pharmacy regulations as well as state and federal laws as they relate to prescription requirements and pharmacy practices
- Participate in data mining projects as required
- Respond to clinical requests from clients as well as internal staff
- Prepare case summaries and represent clients as an expert witness as required
- Respond to pharmacy calls in regards to audit results
- Deal with clients periodically to report audit results
- Conduct Onsite and Desktop and Credentialing Audits in a professional and respectful manner
- Use prescription knowledge to review pharmacy submitted documentation against submitted claim data
- Assess, and produce detailed descriptions of pharmacy operations and procedures
- Make confirmation calls to pharmacies prior to audit date
- Personally handle audit reschedules
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (Up to 8 hours)
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes containing prescription records
- Call Center Assistance
- Responsible for covering incoming phone calls as needed
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence as required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Valid Pharmacist License in home state in good standing
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years retail pharmacy experience
- Long Term Care/Infusion pharmacy experience favorable
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office preferred
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.