Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- 8 years of experience as Project Manager.
- 5+ years of experience in managing projects in the Payments/healthcare domain.
- Able to Manage End to End Implementation of Multiple projects at same time.
- Able to Create Project Charter, excellent planning skills and well as manage project budgets.
- Experienced in the application of Project Management methodologies, including Earn Value metrics and Risk management.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Manages people for programs or projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of projects and/or programs into a finished state.
- Organizes project activities that may require interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Manages and coordinates projects priorities that requires critical thinking and complex problem solving.
- Lead and communicate project scope, goals and responsibilities to project team; establish clear stakeholder expectations, and requirements of varying degrees of complexity.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects iteratively with multiple dependencies and constraints, in a highly dynamic and agile environment.
- Proven ability to operate effectively manage across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high level direction.
- Experience building roadmaps, release plans, project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management.
- Ability to communicate highly technical problems and solutions at all levels from engineer to executives.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and inspire others in a matrixed environment.
- Excellent communication skills including experience in talking to technical and business audiences.
- Candidates with High-level knowledge of Java and database would be preferred.
- Able to work with Offshore.
- Coordinate the activities between Onshore and Offshore.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.