Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of non-exempt work group, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance appraisal of work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements.
- Monitor, identify and resolve performance/behavior/attendance issues using prescribed performance management techniques.
- Sets performance expectations with the review staff
- Sets team goals, measure performance to goal and manage team work load
- Monitor calls for quality to ensure compliance with established standards and performance effectiveness.
- Conduct performance appraisals annually monthly.
- Responsible for staffing and hiring.
- Maintain current employee records on direct reports.
- Review statistics on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise.
- Ensure training needs of subordinates are met.
- Modify Operations as needed to meet service level agreements under supervision of Eligibility Review Manager.
- Successfully complete all client related training.
- Resolve escalated customer issues.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis with direct reports.
- Communicate all process and client changes to direct reports within specific timeliness.
- Conduct cross department calibration meetings to identify areas for potential performance and process improvement and project manage enhancements Requirements
Skillsa and Qualifications
- Must have Call Center Supervisory experience.
- A minimum of two years’ experience (2-4 is preferred) in a leadership role.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be customer focused.
- Strong conflict resolution skills are important.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word / Access skills are a plus.
- Requires strong leadership skills, willingness to coach/develop staff and ability to resolve conflicts in a cordial manner.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.