Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Ascertains the nature of the transaction/call and assesses whether it can be handled in place, needs to be transferred, or further follow-up is required, in order to provide client with appropriate resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to past transactions/case notes, analyzing case by case as needed.
- Handles escalated transactions where the front line has exhausted all options or when the customer insists on talking to the next level / corporate office.
- Provides customer with appropriate customized information requested.
- Derives all necessary information from customer to update database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels as needed, based on reports on complaints or concerns, explaining company policies to customers.
- Responsible for the end-to-end resolution of the customer issue which might include the inbound transaction, follow-up calls and final closure statement.
- Provides supports and coaching to less experienced team members based on own expertise and knowledge.
- Managing, leadership, training, motivating on a daily basis.
- Monitor/supervise/chart operations and work flow.
- Adjust daily team/staff assignments to accommodate workloads and priorities.
- Collect and tabulate workload statistics.
- Plans, coordinates, reports and assists with the day-to-day operations of the Call Center.
- Monitor individual performance of all Call Center staff.
- Actively participates (with Operations Supervisor) in inter-departmental management meetings and pertinent inter-departmental communications.
- Actively participate in development and documentation of Work plan and associated procedure.
- Support staff and handle escalations on a 24x7x365 basis.
- Enforcing policies & procedures to include operational standards, call metrics, maintaining customer service levels, and improving quality of service.
- Observes professional standards of conduct, attendance and dress code.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.