Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
• Strives to eliminate barriers to reimbursement and access for patients with complex and rare medical conditions.
• Builds relationships with patients, caregivers, HCSs, and Sales Team to collect / share information and coordinate participation in the program.
• Researches available disease-specific information in the assigned region: events, activities, resources and support groups
• Reports adverse events and product quality complaints, as required and per policy.
• Advocates on behalf of the patient to problem-solve any issues or obtain necessary information.
• Acquires, exhibits and maintains subject matter expertise in the area of rare and/ or chronic diseases, including but not limited to the condition, treatment, community of patients and caregivers, activities and events offered throughout the country, etc., to ensure staff is providing the appropriate support / service(s)
• Develops and conducts training for new and existing team members.
• Conducts quality audits of calls and process flow documentation.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.