Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Work with the project team to write new codes, unit test cases, bug fixes, code enhancements and changes.
- Report to team Leader or Project Manager and submit daily status reports.
- Provide assistance to other team members when they are unable to resolve an issue by themselves.
- Ensure your delivery is of top quality.
- Follow coding standards and create / update process documents.
- Assist in performance testing, documentation and deployment on production environment.
- Technical level of support for existing products and applications.
- Knowledge of HTML 5, Angular JS or Node JS will have added advantage.
- Robust knowledge of MS SQL server
- Design and develop database structure (SQL server) as per the technical specifications.
- Good to have knowledge on GIT & SVN will be added advantage
- Knowledge on AGILE methodology.
- Working knowledge of Mobile App with PWA as well as Offline app will have added advantage
- In depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Worked with Microsoft Technologies for 3+ years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers.
- Upgrade the web application from one framework to other.
- Rebuilding the application using MVC Framework and optimize the code.
- Building of Reusable Code or component and Automation of Application or Reports.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Determines and develops design approaches and solutions, conducts business reviews, documents current systems, and develops recommendations of how to proceed with the applications.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.