Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Job focus is reporting, analyzing, and reconciling multiple reports
- Review and analyze detailed reports of “aged” incoming and outgoing daily file transfers and report anomalies to appropriate parties
- Prepare a daily summary for review/follow up of statistics
- Prepare transaction processing and reconciliation reports
- Generate and summarize toll reports
- Generate and monitor Automated Toll Posting (ATP) processing report
- Prepare and deliver Settlement, Confirmation of Settlement, and Revenue Breakout reports to various agency member
- Prepare and analyze Rejected Transactions Summaries and resolve issues resulting in errors
- Report on discrepancies arising from the preparation of schedules and monitor corrective actions to ensure thorough follow-up and satisfactory resolution
- Follow up on differences found in transaction volumes and reconciliation processes
- Prepare summaries pertaining to the processing of NTOL transactions
- Liaise with the client agencies, other agency vendors, and other members of the Inter-Agency Group
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly summary reports for review upon request (i.e. MTD, YTD Summary)
- Assist in other areas of finance as needed
- 2 years of experience in reporting.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize tasks and responsibilities in order to meet deadlines
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge of MS excel
- Previous reporting or analyst experience a plus
- Knowledge of Vector and OBIEE reporting a plus
Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred in business, finance, accounting or computer science.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.