Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices.
• Drives support activities relating to security services and deliverables.
• Solves a range complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
• Leads a project team to deliver solutions.
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience.
Certifications in one or more areas of information security, audit or cyber security (i.e. SSCP, CISA or CISSP).
- The individual must possess good client facing experience, excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and planning skills
- Familiarity with industry best practices and standards for security and privacy (GDPR, PCI DSS and ISO 27001)
- 2 to 3 years of experience in an information security or compliance role.
- Experience working within a global environment, across multiple time zones
- Knowledge of industry trends and emerging threats
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.