Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
IMPORTANT: All applicants must possess the required IT skills, experience and/or training to be considered for this position. All applicants must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the United States. Eligible for benefits (including PTO, 401K) as of the first day of employment.
JOB SUMMARY: IT Command Center Monitor (Entry level)
Conduent Business Services is seeking several talented IT Command Center Monitors who’ll be is responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving problems associated with IT services within the 24/7x365 IT Command Center. Some responsibilities include fielding trouble notifications, providing proper documentation of these activities, escalating problems in accordance with policy, analyzing and reporting performance data, and incident/problem troubleshooting and resolution.
This successful incumbent will be located at our new 24/7x365 state-of-the-art IT Command Center located in Sandy, Utah and will report directly to the Sr. Supervisor of the IT Command Center.
Work schedule: Rotating work-days during your assigned shift (1st, 2nd or 3rd shift.)
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly compliance checks.
- Perform proactive monitoring and fault resolution on all IT environments using enterprise monitoring tools Solarwinds and AppDynamics.
- Regularly backup, patch and test network, server and storage devices as required
- Competency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of server and printing technologies.
- Working knowledge of VMWare.
- Working knowledge of AppDynamics.
- Proficiency with SolarWinds.
- Proficiency with ITIL methodology.
- Strong people skills and passion for problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable communicating with peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to maintain composure while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical support and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to manage multiple incidents requests simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives.
- Ability to work successfully with limited supervision.
Keywords: Command Center, Monitor, Monitoring, Netcool, servers, network, software, incidents, SolarWinds, AppDynamics, WMWare MS Suite, Data Center, NOC, Computer Operator, Windows,
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.