Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
This position is for a qualifications writer in our Proposal Development Center for global sales enablement.
- Prepare, research, and write compliant, persuasive proposal text in the areas of corporate qualifications, experience, references, financial and proposal forms, terms and conditions, technical responses, and resumes
- Support proposal writing efforts on up to 3 proposals at once working in conjunction with both LOB and Proposal Center writers
- Interview subject matter experts and draft proposal material for review
- Participate in and provide input during proposal development, i.e. theme and strategy development
- Manage responses to Requests for Information or Requests for Qualifications
- Participate in kickoff, solution, and status meetings
- Serve as red team reviewer for other sections within assigned proposal; other proposals as assigned
- Assist in writing/editing/compliance functions as required
- Assist production in proofreading and editing functions
- Complete assigned proposal sections on time with little if any rewrites
- Conduct ongoing quality control of proposals both in progress and after completion
- Follow Conduent brand standards for tone of voice and writing style
- Use automated tools for proposal authoring and access
- Define and use graphics effectively to support written text
Education, Experience and Capabilities
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in English, journalism, communications, public relations, or related discipline
- Experience in new business development, including proposal preparation, is preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must also have strong organization, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Must be proficient in latest versions of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SharePoint
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
***Must have State Government Proposal Wrting experience - able to write long narratives***
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.