Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Achieving customer satisfaction by providing timely and knowledgeable response to clients’ highly complex technical product problems and concerns. Maintaining the StrataWare production environment and ensuring the highest possible uptime. Deploying regular StrataWare updates in accordance with the schedule determined by the Manager, to ensure all clients receive the most up-to-date version of StrataWare as possible.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Manages and monitors client data transfers (including EDI files); resolves EDI processing errors.
- Performs analysis and manipulation of data requiring creation of custom queries and processes.
- Responds to and resolves technical issues related to configuration and operation of Strataware; escalates issues to other departments as appropriate.
- Analyzes problems using problem solving methodology skills to determine root cause.
- Proactively keeps management informed of critical customer issues/concerns.
- Tracks client communications and issue-related research within company CRM software. Ensures status of all support-related CRM cases is kept up to date.
- Provides clear, concise, and frequent communications with stakeholders regarding their technical support issues.
- Contributes to the knowledge base and actively uses the existing documentation in resolving support incidents.
- Performs and documents after-hours and weekend software upgrades.
- Periodically serves as primary Technical Services after-hours contact for 24/7 Support clients
- Provides support, demonstrations, and training of targeted Strataware modules based on demonstrated expertise.
- Performs User Acceptance Tests prior to deployment of targeted Strataware modules.
- Leads structured problem solving teams and applies statistical and other problem solving tools.
- Creates and uses custom tools (programs and scripts).
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert relative to the Strataware software, the Technical Services infrastructure, as well as to the environments of our company’s ASP and external clients and to that of Workers Compensation as a whole.
- Maintains the knowledge base.
- Work on tasks and projects assigned by the Manager of Technical Services.
- These specifications are general guidelines based upon the minimum ordinarily considered essential to satisfactory performance in this position. Individual skills and abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines. To perform effectively in this position, the incumbent is required to have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the software industry
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server Management Studio. Ability to query and update tables for troubleshooting.
- Prior experience working with external customers (in person, phone and email)
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve complex technical issues.
- Attention to detail in logging and tracking all reported issues into database.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues independently.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally handle difficult customer situations.
- Previous experience as part of a leading edge technical support organization.
- Proven customer service and customer incident management techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a technical team requiring coordination with other departments including Account Management, programming.
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to develop long-term business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and activities with changing priorities simultaneously.
- Competency to utilize Company software and proficiency in Microsoft software applications and a willingness to learn new systems as necessary.
- Ability to travel and work as needed to meet Company objectives.
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call responsibility shared with other Technical Services Department staff on a rotating basis.
- Basic accounting skills.
Typically these skills result from an undergraduate degree in computer science or information systems, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator and Microsoft Certified Professional certification and three (3) or more years of experience in the Software industry.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/DEMANDS OF THE POSITION:
Physical Demand: Light physical effort. For example, standing, bending, or stooping for extended periods, operating light office equipment, e.g., personal computer, copier, fax machine, etc., manually handling medium weight materials and/or equipment (0 to 10 pounds).
Mental Demand: Moderate to high degree of concentration due to volume, complexity, and/or “pressure” of work.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.