Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Are you looking for a position in International Company to start your career path or to continue to develop your gained skills?
At Conduent, as customer advisor you will be responsible for the effective and friendly telephone support for customers with technical questions concerning smartphones and other telecommunication devices.
Most of the time you are the first point of contact for customers. You provide technical support to clients (business-2-consumer) and try to exceed their expectations during each call. Customer Advisor is always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
From our side:
- Work for one of the most renowned companies in the world
- Initial 3 weeks training
- Ongoing professional trainings with the focus on products and communication
- Employment contract for one year with the possibility to prolong
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses of customer satisfaction
- Benefits, like meal vouchers and Multisport Card
- Refreshment in the office
- Relax room and nice area around the offices
- The opportunity for professional career growth as a Team leader, Quality analyst and so on
- Personal growth
- Friendly team and various amount of spoken languages
- Modern office near metro station, only 10 min from the city center
- Comfortabe opportunitiues for student in terms of shifts. Possibilities to work 8 hours/day, 5 days/week between Monday – Sunday, different shifts between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m.
What do we expect from you?
- Native/fluent Russian
- Conversational English
- Customer care experience is a big advantage
- Willingness to deal with stressful situations and to resolve them with a smile and positive attitude
- Open minded and flexible personality
- Willingness to learn and grow for further open positions
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.