Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
- Generally domestic scope/accountability
- All duties as assigned
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the following:
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products
- Produces technical documentation artifacts such as class & activity diagrams, detailed design documentation and product run books
- Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs
- Writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of enterprise applications developed in Java/J2EE for Linux server environments
- JDBC & Oracle SQL
- Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
Other preferred experience:
- Angular & Spring Boot frameworks
- Eclipse IDE and Rational Team Concert collaborative software development tooling preferred
- ANT and MAVEN Builds
- Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages
- Payment Cards, PCI security industry experience is plus.
- Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
- Has a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems
- Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
- Understands, explains and presents complex technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any relevant technical field.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.